Daily Quotes

ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Monday, October 18, 2010

Guilty!

Once again, I have found myself criminally negligent of this blog. I have both good reasons and no reason at all for my negligent behaviour. I have actually been swamped with work, but I know if I had really been determined to put something up, I would have. In the meantime, a lot of things have happened; the good, the not so good and the downright bad.

In the time in which I have neglected to post on this blog, 33 Chilean miners had been trapped thousands of feet below ground and been, happily rescued, Nigeria had its 50th anniversary as an independent country amidst bomb blasts which claimed some lives and the president made a mess of the situation by jumping to absolve the group that claimed responsibility of any blame in the matter. The president by so doing jeopardised the investigation into who was responsible for the bomb blasts.

I discovered the enjoyment of watching the X-Factor (yeah, I know, I know, it's been on for years and years!). Kayode Fayemi reclaimed his lost mandate in Ekiti State after 3 1/2 years of almost frustrating legal battle!

A lot has actually happened that should have required in depth commentary but I snoozed through them all! I hope to start getting my act together again and to be more up and doing in the days to come.

And did I remember to mention, thanks to Facebook, members of my secondary school were able to get together again after 17 years! I tell you, it was wonderful to see some of these people again and I look forward to the next reunion.

Signing out now, hope to post again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment