Daily Quotes

ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Friday, June 25, 2010

SUPER EAGLES HERO

My brother told me a joke he heard yesterday about the performance of Nigeria's Super Eagles at the ongoing world cup in South Africa and it went like this in an exchange between a young student and his teacher:

TEACHER: Who is your hero? is it your father?
PUPIL: No, my father is not my hero because he beats me.
TEACHER: Is your hero your mother then?
PUPIL: No, my mother is not my hero because she also beats me
TEACHER: who then is your hero?
PUPIL: My heroes are the Super Eagles of Nigeria because they can't beat anybody.

I think that was really funny! While it may not altogether be true that the Super Eagles cannot beat anybody, it sure was true of their World cup performance because they couldn't beat anybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment